Sutton Hotel Collection commitment to accessibility
At Sutton Hotel Collection, we are committed to providing the highest level of hospitality to all people who stay in our hotels. We provide facilities to make it as easy as possible for all guests, including people with disabilities such as those who use wheelchairs, those who are deaf/hard of hearing, blind/low vision or have any disability to stay and enjoy our hotels and amenities.
If you have difficulty learning about our accessible features, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly and knowledgeable team will be really happy to help you.
We strive to continually improve our efforts in making our hotels, their amenities and rooms more accessible.
We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been booked and the accessible room requested is the only remaining room of that type
Accessible common areas and amenities:
- Accessible public entrance.
- Routes from accessible entrances to reception are accessible.
- Public restrooms are accessible.
- Routes from the accessible entrance to restaurant, lounges and bars are accessible.
- Guest rooms with accessibility features include:
– A spacious layout with clearance for wheelchair mobility throughout the room, including at desks and the bathroom.
– Accessible entry door and restroom door widths with no obstructions.
– Rooms contain accessible tables. Some restrooms contain accessible toilets, lavatories, phone, and roll-in showers.
– Hearing accessibility features included life and safety devises designed for low vision/blind and deaf hard of hearing individuals which include a fixed strobe fire alarm, bed shaker and doorbell.
– Many accessible rooms have role in showers.
- NOTE: Features may vary depending on room and hotel location
Contact email@example.com for further details or to make a specific enquiry into a reasonable accommodation request.
Sutton Hotel Collection website accessibility statement
Sutton Hotel Collection is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience. We actively work to ensure that this website is accessible and usable by people of all abilities.
How to get the most out of our website
Our website can be viewed on a range of different screen sizes and the size of text can be changed to suit different people.
Navigation within the website
In addition to the navigation menus, we have also included a Site Map page to help people find information more easily. There is a link to the Site Map page in the footer of every page.
At present, some aspects of the Booking Bar are difficult to use with a screen reader, so the same functionality has been provided on a screen reader friendly page that can be accessed using the Accessible Room Booking Page and Accessible Book a Table links at the top of every page.
If you are unable to make a booking via the website, we provide a 24/7/365 automated telephone booking service on 01753 641300. Alternatively, email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within two working days.
We welcome all constructive feedback regarding the accessibility of this website, which will be carefully considered. If there is information you think should be included on this page, if you have any suggestions or you experience any problem accessing the website then please email us at email@example.com.